Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Relay to Relay Radio: Wave 3

In this week's spoiler-ific episode, we talk about some of the more obscure storylines throughout the three games, including the bits about Joker's sister and Wrex's asari commando friend. As always, we discuss multiplayer strategies--this time in particular, our gold farming strategies that keep the geth at bay and the credits in our pockets. We also seem to feel the influence of Fornax as our jokes seem to reside in the gutter this time around, and don't want to leave.  We got Fornax'd.

Galactic Action News 6 is on a hiatus this week and will resume in Episode 4.

WARNING: Endgame spoilers in the "Theory O'Clock" portion of the show.

Relay 2 Relay Radio: Wave 3

2 comments:

  1. Liara's "Father": WHAAAAT?! I missed that too! I'll have to look for her in my next playthrough

    Aria & Wrex: Yup, Wrex was supposed to kill her and the first time I meet Aria in ME2 I thought she was the one Wrex was talking about too

    Thanks for this, it's really fun to listen to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though you probably know all about this by now, the Asari Justicar does kick ludicrous amounts of ass. Bubble/Reave is great but so is ASSAULT RIFLE WEIGHT REDUCTION! Finally, an adept that specializes in useful weaponry! Besides, since I play a lot of adepts, it's really nice to have a biotic ability (Reave) that isn't used very often, good biotic explosion trigger.

    You know, not only did I miss talking to Matriarch Aethyta, I missed her twice! I've done two playthroughs and, on the second one, I found out about her online and said to myself "oh! I'll totally go find her as soon as I'm done on Turchanka!" Nooooooope. Pity, she my favorite side character from ME2.

    Also, I might've lost it when you mentioned Renegade Interrupting the North Korea launch. I need to stop listening to these at work. That being said, onto episode 4!

    -Keil Hal

    ReplyDelete