Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Relay To Relay Radio: Wave 1

Relay to Relay Radio is live! Welcome to your new home for Mass Effect discussions, turian impressions, and fake galaxy news. Studies show that these three things will improve your quality of life. Join us on this adventure as we examine Mass Effect 3's indoctrination theory,  share vital multiplayer tactics for dedicated squads, and round up the best the fandom had to offer. We also discuss alternate outcomes and some of the game's "rare" plot twists. As this was our very first session, we apologize for the occasional echo and bouts of snortlaughs. We'd also like clarify that ExoGeni was NOT present on Peak 15, despite our insistence that they were. That was totally Feros. WARNING: This episode is riddled with spoilers.

Relay 2 Relay Radio Wave 1
 

Up Next: DLC speculation, our favorite fan creations, and meeting the face of Morinth/Samara. Also, Galactic News 6 with 80% more elcor.

5 comments:

  1. I <3 Asari Adepts (I used them in the demo and still havent get it yet) They are the ones that have: Stasis, Warp and Throw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, sorry for the double post, but just finished listening to the podcast and I think it was awesome.

    Some thoughts:

    Thank God I got the good ending in Ranoch, I got to save both geth and quarians in my playthrough because I love Legion, geth and Tali; I too think the quarians are jerks and me loving EDI and the Geth is what made me choose the synthesis option at the ending.

    I did freak out a bit when I saw Anderson in the Red Renegade option and the Ilusive Man in the Blue Paragon option. I play a paragon, so I'd usually take the blue option, but the with the Illusive Man there I knew that was not right, so I choose the green one.

    And that's all for now, but first: http://pinterest.com/pin/182606959861151580/
    Thane is awesome :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for listening! Glad you thought about the game as much as we did! Also, great link!

      (SG)

      Delete
  3. What have you done to me! I spent an hour and 15 minutes listening to this discussion at work and, after my 15 minute break, intend to listen to the next episode! YOU ARE RUINING ME!!!

    Great stuff, though, I'm glad you guys are getting as much out of it as I am. I've been dying for some discussion on the game ever since I beat it (close enough to the release date that I'd prefer not to reveal when) and it's really cool to have it vicariously through you guys. When playing multiplayer, I generally keep my mic unplugged as a rule but, thanks to you guys, I'm gonna have talk to internet people now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was completely unintentional, I swear! Though we're very glad you decided to tune in. Exercise caution when engaging in conversation with those randoms!

      (SG)

      Delete